This course is designed for anyone wishing to understand the broad environmental issues in any organisation; whether it is an organisation about to embark on the implementation of a formal Environmental Management System (ISO14001/EMAS) or an organisation with an EMS that needs their employees to have a greater level of understanding.
It is particularly useful for managers and supervisors but it is equally beneficial to all employees, team leaders, technicians or any other personnel.
On site at your premises or at our dedicated training facility.
• General introduction.
• Awareness of global, national and local environmental issues.
• The consequences of personal and organisational actions.
• Different approaches to environmental management and systems from “real life” examples.
• Identification of environmental issues in the workplace.
• Identification of ways to reduce environmental impact.
• Two interactive workshops designed for the delegate to implement environmental improvement to their workplace.
On attending the course the delegate will be awarded a certificate of course completion.
If you would like to enquire about this course, or a similar course you would like to develop in partnership with us, please complete the contact form below. Alternatively, please give us a call on 01902 771 311 and we will be happy to discuss it.
© Environmental Solution through Partnership Ltd 2018. All rights reserved. Environmental Solutions through Partnership Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company no: 5038894