This course is designed for anyone wishing to understand how an organisation can implement an Environmental Management System (EMS) to achieve ISO14001 or the Eco Management & Audit Scheme (EMAS).
It provides a practical insight into the implementation of an EMS to provide benefits to an organisation including; waste reduction, energy consumption optimisation, carbon footprinting and cost reduction.
It is particularly useful for Directors, Managers and Supervisors but it is equally beneficial to team leaders, technicians or any other employees.
On site at your premises or at our dedicated training facility.
• General introduction.
• Pressures to have a formal EMS.
• A quality and systems thinking approach to environmental management.
• Different approaches to environmental management and systems from “real life” examples.
• What the Standards require.
• Environmental law and practical ways to prevent enforcement.
• Interactive workshops designed to reinforce understanding.
On attending the course the delegate will be awarded a certificate of course completion.
If you would like to enquire about this course, or a similar course you would like to develop in partnership with us, please complete the contact form below. Alternatively, please give us a call on 01902 771 311 and we will be happy to discuss it.
© Environmental Solution through Partnership Ltd 2018. All rights reserved. Environmental Solutions through Partnership Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company no: 5038894